Saturday, June 26, 2004

Strangely Addictive

For those who hate parallel parking, there's always a game to help.
Not bad, but nothing quite beats this for sheer inane addictive fun. Had my good ol' housemates in Stanford up all night once playing it.

Last week's concert went pretty well. Started the Piazzolla very cautiously which led to a solid, if conservative performance. It could have been a bit more edgy and dynamic but I'm quite happy at the overall result. Will wait for the recording to come out before making any objective comments though. Was fun meeting some people I hadn't seen for ages at the concert, which incidentally was a bit too long due to over-enthusiastic programming by the organisers.

Almost done with PSC essay and cover letter and what not. Will be very very glad when I'm finally done and through with them. But then, that will mean I'll have to start worrying about the Commission interview and the subsequent ministry interviews. Sigh. The rat-race. As much as I don't want to be a part of it, some how, I inevitably succumb to it eventually.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home