Sunday, July 04, 2004

Visit to the Shrink

So I went for my PSC psychological interview on Friday, where I was greeted by the psychologist, who was a corporate-looking lady, who looked faintly familiar. The interview itself was fairly informal, and I tried to be candid without being too negative or unpolitically correct. Amusingly, I discovered her to be a PSC scholar as well, as we started veering off-tangent a couple of times, bitching about life in general, degenerating into a conversation between friends.

Going on the hunch that I might have known my psychologist from school or something, I asked around and discovered, with a mixture of horror and surprise, that she was one year my senior from RJ chamber ensemble. Ok, so I didn't really know her but we probably have like a million friends in common. So it's all a bit scary now, since I told her like lots of personal stuff, on top of sounding like a total dork talking about why I'm so great at this and that. Of course I trust her professionalism over the whole thing but really they shouldn't get scholars, who are just one year into working, to interview the new batch of scholars, considering how most of us know each other. I mean, come on, if your friend had to interview you to generate a psychological profile, that'd be really weird.

Anyway, here are some really interesting links I gathered over the week.
1. Impress your mum!
2. Virtuoso
3. Weirdly fascinating
4. More procastination

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home