Exploring Music!
After a bit of contemplation, I have decided to make sharing of good music easier by creating a blog where I put music I get excited about online, and give a short write-up on what I find interesting about the work. Hopefully people will find it useful and fun. Please comment if you find things unclear or want to discuss issues. It is after all my first time doing this kind of thing and comments on how to improve it would be greatly welcome.
Many thanks to spoon for his webhosting service! Judging from my current usage, 800MB should be more than enough to last me for quite a while.
I am a bit concerned about the legality of putting up music online. If people start having issues, I will probably put only excerpts online, distributing the whole works only on request or something like that. There's probably not a very big audience anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home