Saturday, September 04, 2004

Horror of Horrors

Just passed my one year anniversary of re-enlistment on the 3rd of September, so only left about 9 months more before I ORD. So I should be feeling the ORD mood kicking in now right?

Wrong.

Between now and when I ORD, I have:

CCAC refresher, where we poke each other with needles, again!

ICCT test, where we beat each other up

Numerous bike exercises, where we clock the requisite 1000km before we can go for...

EX WALLABY, 3 weeks in Australia, not too bad, except for having to clean all the equipment till they are spotlessly clean, due to strict Aussie agricultural laws.

ACCT, where we beat each up even more!

IPPT, SOC, the least of my worries.

EX LANCER, in Brunei, the worst training area known to the SAF. Apparently I'll be there from 2nd to 23rd of January next year.

Need help, all this siong training coming up is really demoralising. I can only pray that NDP'05 involvement will take me out of all these terrible things.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger bratsche said...

Hang on! It'll be over before you know it. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home