Friday, September 10, 2004

1:19:29

Ran a 15km Life Run today at East Coast Park, coming in at 1:19:29. Not too bad a time I guess, but considering I ran 48:23 for 10km in July, this is not that fantastic.

Assuming I do about a 5 min per km pace, 10km should be run in 50 min, and 15km in 75 min. So my time was almost 5 minutes off the desired pace. Must some how find the time to train if I want to sustain this kind of pace for the 21km race in a couple of weeks to achieve a time of 1 hr 45 min. But realistically I guess I should aim for some where around 2 hours.

I can hardly believe I'm starting to sound like a running enthusiast, considering how undisciplined I was in track and field during sec school and jc.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger bean said...

Wah power. You can still cheong. Just curious how does this compare to your times when u were in track?

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger tucque said...

I've no clue actually. I've never run this far in school :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home