Monday, October 18, 2004

2 Weeks in Australia

Ok folks, I'll be away for the next couple of weeks in Australia. Should be relatively interesting, will be doing bike navex, heli-underslung and enemy for some exercise, so quite relaxed in terms of chiong suah.

Was going to blog about numerous things, about the Vengerov concert (I'm still unconvinced about the Beethoven concerto, heck, about Beethoven in general :P), about the not-so-recent a-star rant explosion, but some how, I think pretty much everything that needs to be said has been said by fellow bloggers.

Anyway, a couple of jokes that really tickled me this week:

小明虽然住在十楼,但是他总是不坐电梯, 而总是爬楼梯。为什么?
因为楼梯痒 (
(扒)楼梯)

小明 and his girlfriend climb up a tree.... below there is a goat.
Suddenly the goat gets eaten up by a tiger, after which he rapes his girlfriend
Why?
Becuase his girlfriend said
下面痒(羊)死了!

One more from a friend's Playboy magazine I stumbled upon:
Q. How is a prostitute similar to a turtle?
A. When they are on their backs, they're f***ed. (oooh self-censorship)

Bratsche told me about the delightfully naughty lyrics to the opening bars of Brahms' Clarinet/Viola Sonata Op 120/2 that her teacher sang to her, but it really doesn't make sense if you don't know the tune.

Stick two fingers up my a**hole
It feels so good
I knew it would

I swear all this was a result of this link, which I received earlier this week. Be traumatised.








3 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the jokes were terrible! and not funny at all!!!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger bratsche said...

Aw come on... have a sense of humour...

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dun understand the jokes... explain to me on icq when you see me ok? heehee

-despederata

 

Post a Comment

<< Home