Dragonboating
Went for dragonboating at Kallang today as part of a company cohesion activity, which was surprisingly enjoyable. The basic strokes were very easy to learn and since there are so many people in a dragon boat, it's possible to rest occasionally yet have the boat continue moving. The weather was kind to us too, being cloudy for most of the morning. Things got a bit too exciting for me as they decided they wanted to play dog and bone swimming in the water, and I unsportingly ignored their cajoles to get into the water since I wasn't prepared to get that wet. The day ended with a bitter taste in the mouth (or should I say salty taste :P) when one of the guys in my boat lost his glasses in the water while trying to avoid being splashed by guys on the other boat. Not very nice considering we do have range tomorrow and next week.
Found an informative page on the fugues of Bach's WTC. Definitely worth a closer look - I have a long way to go to understanding that dude.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home